THIS GEL WORKS BEST FOR WAVY - CURLY- COILY HAIR TEXTURES (2B- 4B)
Flaxseed gel is a great alternative to getting defined and moisturized curls without your hair being stiff or crunchy. Flaxseeds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids which helps retains moisture.
Flaxseed Defining Gel provides a medium hold, adds softness & shine.
Avocado Oil and Castor Oil
- No crunchy, stiff, straw-like feel!
- Perfect for wavy, curly or straight hair
- No drying alcohols!
- Gives beautiful stretch to shriveling curls
How to Use:
- On clean, damp hair, apply custard evenly in small sections from ends to roots using fingertips for even distribution.
- Style Tip: Once the product has been worked in, shake hair to clump curls and coils together to reveal brilliant definition.
- Allow hair to completely dry. Style Tip: For faster drying, sit under dryer or use a blow dryer with a diffuser.
- Style as desired.
- Caution: Keep away from children
- Use only as directed. Avoid eye contact.
- Step 1 – Hair Smoothie or Milk Shake Moisturizing Leave-In Cream
- Step 2 - Pure Flaxseed Defining Gel
Hair Type: It works on all hair types, but best on (types 2-4B).
Product Consistency: Very slippery and Lightweight
Potent Ingredient: The Organic Avocado & Castor Oil is a nut oil that is rich in protein, which helps to strengthen the hair and lay down the cuticle layer for more shine and a better finish.
The Flaxseed base adds incredible hydration, while providing great hold
Free from: Sulfates, silicones, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, salt, petrolatum, mineral oil, drying alcohols, artificial color. Not tested on animals.